Forums General chat Anyone had experience? Reply To: Anyone had experience?
18 Posts

If both parents are named on the Birth Cert then doesn’t matter if one doesn’t want the other to take the kid on hols. Nothing they can do unless there is a residency order. Even if child lives with mum after separation the dad still has the same parental rights. And vice versa.

ALSO, you only need the signature of one parent to get a passport.

As much as I hate this site…Mumsnet’s legal section might have more precise advice.